Laser Skin Tightening
Face or Neck (only one not both) 1hr - $100
Both Face and Neck 1hr 30 minutes - $200Schedule Appointment
Cynosure Elite+ therapy is for those with enviromental sun damage resulting in loss of elasticity of the skin and fine lines.
- How does this treatment work? Laser treatment works by using an optimized light device to deliver light energy to your skin which stimulates collagen production leading to improvement the appearance of the skin.
- What types of pigment can be treated? Skin tightening works on a variety of skin types. Generally, this treatment is recommended for skin types I - IV. During your consult, your provider will discuss your skin type and whether this treatment is right for you.
|Skin Type||Skin Color||Characteristics|
|I||White, very fair skin; red or blonde hair; blue-green eyes; freckles||Always burns, never tans|
|II||White, fair skin; red, blonde and dark blonde hair; blue, hazel or green eyes||Usually burns, tans with difficulty|
|III||White to light brown skin; brown eyes and brown hair||Sometimes mild burn, average tanning|
|IV||Moderate brown skin; typical Mediterranean Caucasian skin; brown-black hair color; brown or black eye color.||Rarely burns, tans with ease|
|V||Dark brown skin; black hair; mid-eastern skin types; dark eye color||very rarely burns, tans very easily|
|VI||Black skin; black hair and dark eye color||Never burns, tans very easily|
- What do I need to avoid before treatment? For better results, patients are to avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, tanning creams and sunless tanning lotions for one week prior to treatment and throughout the course of their laser treatment. A broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) susncreen SPF 30 or greater should be applied to the area(s) to be treated whenever exposed to the sun. On the day of treatment, thoroughly clean the area to be treated of any make-up, creams and lotions.
- What kinds of results can I expect? You can expect an improvement in the appearance of loose skin after 4-6 treatments done in 3-4 week intervals.
- How long does it take? The procedure will be scheduled for an hour.
- Does it hurt? Most people feel minimal discomfort during treatment.
- How many treatments will I need? Skin tightening treatments may require 4-6 treatments done in 3-4 week intervals.
- How quickly will I recover? Most people resume regular activities immediately after treatment sessions.