Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal 1 hr - $200Schedule Appointment
The Cynosure Elite Laser is the most comprehensive and effective method available for permanent hair removal. Throw out your razor and never shave again!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What areas can be treated? Laser hair removal can remove hair from the face (except around the eyes), back, chest, arms, underarms, bikini line, and legs.
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure? Laser hair removal is available for all skin types, including very light and very dark skin, and most hair colors (except blonde and gray). Your provider will determine if you are a good candidate based on a variety of factors.
- How does it work? Light is used to target and destroy hair follicles responsible for hair growth without harming surrounding tissue.
- How long does it take? Laser hair removal treatments take just minutes for small areas and about a half hour for larger areas. Your total appointment is scheduled for one hour to allow time for numbing with topical lidocaine cream.
- How many treatments will I need? Several laser hair removal treatments are recommended for the best results. Your treatment provider can help tailor a plan for you. You do not need to let hair grow out in between treatment sessions.
- How much does laser hair removal cost? Laser hair removal is more affordable than you might think. Price varies by body part with the face starting at $100 per treatment and a full legs treatment costing $500 per treatment. For more price information or different areas of the body or questions about package pricing, call the office at 2298838080.
- What will the treatment feel like? Most people feel only a slight, momentary "snap" at the treatment site during the procedure.
- How quickly will I recover? You can resume regular activities immediately following treatment.
- Are there any side effects? Some typical side effects of laser hair removal include a mild sunburn-like sensation (redness), accompanied by some minor swelling immediately following treatment. These effects may last a few days. Your treatment provider can provide individualized information on potential side effects with you.
*Please avoid plucking and waxing for two weeks prior to your appointment. Have the area clean and any long hair trimmed close to the skin.
We request a consultation appointment prior to beginning treatments.