Laser Pigmented Lesion Removal
Elite+ laser therapy pigmented lesion removal provides the most benefit to those with superficial benign pigmented lesions. Pigmented Lesions (also referred to as age spots, sun spots and liver spots) can be easily removed with 1-2 treatments.Elite+ laser therapy using 755-mm wavelength is for patients with superficial pigmented lesions, as well as patients who desire facial treatment for pigmented lesions. Pigmented lesion removal is for patients with skin type I-III.
- Pigmented lesions removal is not for patients who: have unprotected sun exposure or tanning for four weeks prior to treatment, any time during treatment, or four weeks after the course of their treatment.
- Elite+ laser therapy is not for those patients who have suspicious pigmented lesions.
- Avoid sunless tanning, tanning beds and tanning creams for four weeks prior.
- A broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen SPF 30 or greater should be applied to the area(s) to be treated whenever exposed to the sun.
- On the day of treatment, thoroughly clean the area to be treated of any make-up, creams and lotions.
- 1 to 2 treatments may be necessary about 3 weeks apart.
- You may return to normal activities after treatment.
- Following treatment, use a broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or greater daily during the course of treatments.
- Treated lesions will likely crust, then slough over the course of several days/weeks.
- Do not scratch or pick at crusts.
- Ointment can be applied to the areas for moisture after treatment.