APPOINTMENTS ONLY- not taking any walk-ins
We will follow new procedures that will allow us to keep our clients safe and healthy in the post-virus economy. We will implement a longer sanitation time in-between client by thoroughly sanitizing and sterilizing all treatment rooms. Although we have always followed the sanitation protocols enforced by the state board, we commit to go above and beyond the requirements by adhering closely to the CDC guidelines. Our goal is to continue to give our clients exceptional care while keeping them safe in immaculate conditions.
Re-opening Simply You Med Spa
We have taken the following steps to safely re-open Simply You Med Spa:
At all phases, employers must develop and implement appropriate policies in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations; as well as by following industry best practices regarding:
- Social distancing and protective equipment
- Temperature checks
- Disinfection of common areas
We at Simply You, want to do everything we can to equip our staff and our community with the necessary tools to fend off any virus -- whether the common cold, the flu, or COVID-19. We will execute our client-screening protocols to this end. Our existing high standards as well as our additional amplified disinfecting and sanitation procedures between each client will be strenuously followed.
Client Screening and Fulfillment Additions
We will change the way our appointments are scheduled. Our appointments will now be spaced at least or more than 15 minutes apart. The extra time in-between appointments will allow for proper cleaning of stations and our clients to follow social distancing guidelines.
Temperature Screenings. When a staff member or client enters the building, they will have their temperature taken with a digital, no-touch thermometer. The test will be administered In the spa lobby, by the front door. These procedures will remain in place until deemed no longer necessary.
If a staff member is running a temperature, s/he will not be able to work that day. Additionally, the staff member must see their doctor and get cleared before returning to work. If a client has a fever, they will have to reschedule their appointment and we will suggest they see their doctor. We will ask to see a clearance before the client can resume services.
Client Screening and Fulfillment Protocol
As soon as the client enters the building, the front desk person will greet them. The staff member will give the client a mask and hand sanitizer. We will then take the client’s temperature.
Simply You Med Spa staff will follow stringent guidelines in taking client temperatures. This protocol is listed below.
- The client’s temperature will be taken using a no-touch digital thermometer.
- If the client has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, s/he will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Clients can reschedule their appointment when they have gone at least 48 hours without fever. (Clients can also return with a physician’s note indicating they are symptom-free. )
- After clients leave the testing area, staff members wearing gloves will immediately sanitize the door handles, and any other area that the client may have touched. The staff member will then dispose of the gloves in the hazardous materials disposal receptacle.
Hygiene and PPE and Prevention
- Before opening for the day, staff will have their temperature taken.
- Any staff member who has a temperature will not be allowed to work.
- They must have gone 48 hours without a fever in order to return to work. They will be recommended to seek medical attention. Clients and/or staff will not be allowed to return until after a professional medical clearance.
- There will be mandatory use of hand sanitizer by all staff and clients upon entering the building.
- Masks will be available for any client receiving services.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Staff will wipe down all high-touch areas including interior door knobs and light switches with an industrial-grade disinfectant.
- Staff will wipe down the client’s chair and/or clothes’ rack with an industrial-grade disinfectant.
- Staff will spray down all work surfaces with disinfectant.
- After each use by either client or staff, the restroom will be completely disinfected. An industrial-grade cleaning solution will be used on toilets, sinks, and mirrors. The door knobs, light switches and wall handles will all be sanitized.
- After any staff or client enters or leaves the spa, all door handles inside and out will be wiped down and disinfected.
- The pos system and front desk will also be wiped down and disinfected after being touched.
- At the end of each day, staff will sweep and mop the floors with an industrial-grade disinfectant. All walls, shelves and displays will be cleaned and disinfected. Air filters will be changed regularly according to manufacturer’s directions.
- An air purifier will be at the POS checkout out area.