Summer is here and you want to relax and enjoy being in the sunshine, but even though you're kicked back you still have to make time for your skin. UVA/UVB rays are harmful all year long, but are especially during the summer season because our exposure levels are higher thanks to spending most days in bikinis and sandals.
Here are a few skincare tips to get you through the season:
1. EXFOLIATE your face and your body - scrub on your dry skin before you shower and really get those knees and elbows.
2. LIPS keep em' kissable - keep them soft and smooth by using a rich lip balm with SPF 15 or higher.
3. ANTIOXIDANT boost - layer on a serum at night and in the morning to boost the potency of your coverage.
4. SUNSCREEN & it doesn't have to de super thick - a lot of sunscreens can be heavy and greasy, which can lead to small breakouts and shine. Reach for a SPF that comes in the form of a lightweight serum that will soak into skin without leaving those white streaks.
5. STYLE it up - Wear a stylish wide brimmed to hat to cover your face and shoulders.
6. GET TAN the healthy way - with a spray tan or get that glow with a self tanner.