Pro Chemical peel
by The perfect derma peel
Variety of acids & antioxidants for a
fresh, more youthful appearance.
Maintains & Improves
fine lines, skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
Clients can return to their regular skin care and make up routine on day three.
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Evens out skin tone and improves texture
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Brightens and refreshes the complexion
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the downtime?
How long until I can schedule my next peel?
What are the contraindications?
Pregnancy or breast feeding
Allergies to any ingredient or aspirin
Use of accutane within the past 4 months
Inflammation including open wounds, sunburn, rashes, infected skin, lesions or cold sores.
Chemotherapy or radiation
History of auto immune disease or any condition that weakens the immune system
What are the ingredients?
Glycolic Acid This alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) exfoliates dead skin, reduces the signs of aging and eliminates acne-causing bacteria
Lactic Acid A gentle yet effective exfoliant that brightens and hydrates the skin
Salicylic Acid This beta hydroxy acid (BHA) fights acne, soothes skin and keeps pores clear and clean
Citric Acid This gentle alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) exfoliates the skin by dissolving dead skin cells, unclogging pores and reducing the appearance of fine lines
Glutathione The master antioxidant nourishes skin at the cellular level and helps reduce pigmentation
What to expect post peel?
1. Mild tingling is normal post application. I
2. After removing the peel solution, Mineral Perfection SPF 30 (or a mineral based SPF 30)
must be used daily when outdoors.
3. The skin may be slightly dry, tight or sensitive for up to 2 days.
4. Mild peeling may occur within 2-4 days.