Microblading Post Care Instructions
- Gently wash the area two times a day (morning and night) to remove bacteria and dead skin cells.
- In your aftercare kit use the bar of soap in a circular motion and rinse with warm water and pat dry with a clean paper towel
- Always keep your procedure area clean by gently patting with a clean paper towel so the lymph fluid does not harden.
- Continue to apply healing ointment until area is completely healed
- The area will be pressure sensitive and tender for 2 to 3 days after procedure
- No prolonged sweating, tanning or swimming while healing; if outside, wear sunscreen; avoid any moisture to your brows until healed, approximately 10 days
- Some of the pigment will dry and fall off; gently wash the area and apply ointment.
- Absolutely no rubbing, peeling or touching your brows. The procedure area may feel itchy and if you rub area it may become infected and if you peel the area, you may remove the pigment and create bald spots.
Typical Healing Process:
- Day1-2: The eyebrows will be approximately 40% darker and bolder then they will be when completely healed. Your skin, after the procedure, turns red under the pigment which is what causes the color to appear darker. You may experience some swelling and tenderness that should subside by day 3.
- Day 3-4: Exfoliation begins; peeling will occur and this is normal. Please keep applying healing ointment at minimum every 2 hours and Do Not pick at the flaking pigment that is coming off. This is a part of the healing process.
- Day 5-6: The inner color and color adhered to the surface will separate, Please keep using healing 0intment at this time.
- Day 7-10: Color finishes peeling and color finally clarifies; Eyebrows should be healed by day 10 and you may start applying coconut oil or organic grape seed oil after day 10
- Day 30-60: Touch up session. Any flaws will be retouched and the healing process will be the same as before. Please continue to care for your brows per instructions.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Microblading Specialist during or after your procedure if you have any questions or concerns. 229.883.8080